Saturday, September 21, 2013

DAYUM! OUR STAFF POSSESSES SOME NICE FINE ART!

Topic: Fine Art written with a Chris Ped twist.
Fine arts include things such as painting, sculpture, poetry and music.  So I guess modern arts falls into this category as well.   And I don't really get modern art but, you know, it's whatever you want it to be. So today I present for the first time a new type of art, the NEW AGE, of art.  The art I present was nicely stated by the gentlemen I walked past last night in Miami, while he was being pretty fucking disrespectful, but art is subjective right?  He said "damn that girl is like fine art".  So today I present the fine art of our bloggers.

Above is two of our bloggers, the Reb sisters. They are reminiscing about SHS and talking about how their Fine Art looks just as good as in high school. 

 I don't know who Katryn is, so I google imaged" Katryn  ass" and came up with this picture.  Her fine art is in the air! TWERKING + YOGA = FINE ART!




 Yup, thats me! And I have a baby on my fine art!





 Throw back to billy and Eden with spray tans and pretending to be "The Situation" and Snookie respectively.  That's some fine jersey art!




 This is Jenna and her fine art got cut off a bit. But I think half of it is all you need to tell that is some DAMN FINE ART!









So this concludes my first post on the NEW AGE, MIAMI version of fine art.  Wait now that I think about it, he probably said 
"FINE ASS".

No comments:

Post a Comment